Sep 18, 2007

Is earning over 999 USD a month online realistic?

Over 2 years ago I took the decision to work, sweat, cry and finally
earn a living online.

Earning a living online could mean different things to different people.
For me its important to realize that I never spend over 4 hours a day
working and earning my living online. My other time is spent with other money making ventures.

I want to tell you with all honesty that it is possible to make a decent
living online. You'll find it most important to set goals and not to
expect too much. After all, making a living online is a job like anything else and requires a fair amount of commitment, time, energy and patience.

So to answer this blogs question, then yes! it is a realistic goal to earn over 999 USD per month with a few hours of commitment each day.

My next post will tell you how to start off, easing into the whole process, and with absolutely no investment needed, not one penny.

No comments: